Thursday 18 April 2013

Woman Breast Feeds Monkey in part of india [Pics]

Namita Das has two grown up children, but she continues to suckle her pet monkey.

Namita, a middle-aged woman who lives in India's north-eastern Tripura state and is a government worker, describes Buru, the pet monkey, as her third child.

"Yes, I breastfeed him. He is my son," says Namita, caressing the monkey.

More than four years ago, her woodcutter husband found a dying baby monkey under a tree after a fierce storm.

He brought the animal home in Chandrapur village on the outskirts of the Udaipur town in Tripura's South District.

"I did not have a son. God finally gave me one," says Namita, as she continued to breastfeed the monkey.

I ask her whether she has been breastfeeding Buru- who is around five years old- for too long.

"I will continue to breastfeed him as long as he wants it. He will always remain a little one for me," she says.

She says she also feeds her pet monkey "expensive cow milk" which she could not afford for her children.

Source:- BBC

No comments:

Post a Comment