Monday 28 October 2013

I’m Ready For Ethiopia – Ideye

Dynamo Kiev’s Brown Ideye insists he is ready for next month’s World Cup playoff clash against Ethiopia in Calabar.
photo Dynamo Kiev’s Brown Ideye insists he is ready for next month’s World Cup playoff clash against Ethiopia in Calabar.
Reports last week said the player was down with injury and might miss the game against the Walya Antelopes.
“I am only serving my three-match suspension, I am not in any way ruled out. I am shocked at these reports back home,” Ideye told MTNFootball on Sunday.
“I have not been in the team because I was also asked to rest after the muscle strain I suffered.
“I have resumed training and will join the full squad by next week and hopefully be available for selection in next weekend’s game.
“I am fit and ready to go for the Eagles. There is no truth in the report that I am injured and ruled out.”
The Eagles go into the November 16  return leg match in Calabar with a 2-1 advantage from the first leg in Ethiopia.
READ MORE:  http://news.naij.com/50741.html

No comments:

Post a Comment